Its design is the same as installing magazine on the last part, it could make barrel longer but it won't cause the gun body too long and to inflexible. And it is like real gun, the bullets shell backing is on the bottom of the gun, and the traditional's usually is on the right side of the gun. P90's design is for lefted or righted hand people to use.
* High capacity silencer.
* Triple mounted rails allow for installing option parts.
* Double nut system fixes silencer tightly.
* Comes with Compensator as standard, alternative to silencer.
* Urban gray camouflage design.
* One-touch release of Upper receiver from main frame.
* Super real magazine including the dummy cartridge.
* Butt plate with falling-proof lock.
* The latest "New Version 6 gearbox" built in.
* EG 1000 High-torque motor.
* Hi capacity "variable Hop-up system".
Length: 670/ 504mm
Barrel Length: 247mm
Magazine: 68 rds
Power: 285 FPS
Firing Mode: Semi, Full Auto
Battery Size: Small Type 8.4v Battery
(After upgrading, the gun needs 9.6v 1700mAh custom battery BA-005-SA.)
Package includes: ( AEG, Manual, Magazine, Loader, Cleaning Rod, 200 pcs 0.25 BB's )
(Not Including Battery and Charger)